Oxygen generators allow you to produce your own oxygen when and where you need it. By using Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA) to generate oxygen, nitrogen is separated from the oxygen that is in the regular air.
At On Site Gas Systems, our oxygen generators have a vessel that absorbs the nitrogen molecules, and while the oxygen molecules drift past that vessel, they collect into an oxygen receiver tank. The oxygen receiver tank is attached to the oxygen generator, then releasing the pressure from the vessel and venting the nitrogen molecules back into the atmosphere. This cycle repeats in a second vessel, providing a consistent flow of gas from our oxygen generators.
For the survival of every living being on this planet, there is nothing more essential than water. Access to clean water is a stepping-stone to development. People will be able to practice good sanitation and hygiene if they have access to clean water. But as the worldwide consumption of water is increasing continuously, acquiring clean water is getting harder day by day. People are sparing no efforts to acquire the quality and quantity of water they require for cooking, drinking, bathing, washing and for growing their own food.
There are various applications for oxygen generators in water treatment systems including:
Oxygen Generators for Ozone: Using an oxygen generator for ozone is beneficial in many different situations. It works by acting as feed gas for your ozone system. It is environmentally safe, which makes it suitable for treating vast quantities of water efficiently (including ensuring clean drinking water from the tap). A couple of examples of using oxygen generators for ozone include making suitable drinking water for animals, water for cleaning equipment, and replacing chloride with ozone in swimming pools.
Oxygen Generators for Waste Water: Waste water can come from many different sources – whether it be from an industrial building, work office, or someone’s home, it can come from anywhere. By injecting oxygen into your waste water it can significantly increase bacteriological survival and regeneration. Oxygen generation systems can provide years of self-contained oxygen production – meaning you won’t have to deal with the ongoing expense of delivered cryogenically produced oxygen. Oxygen generators for waste water are also very cost effective and low in energy use. At On Site Gas Systems we offer custom engineered oxygen generators, oxygen container systems, and oxygen generators (up to 95% purity).
At On Site Gas Systems, we are experts in oxygen generators. Whether you’re looking for one to help with waste water, or ozone, we have what you need for your water treatment systems. Our systems are designed to meet your specific purity, pressure, and flow requirement needs.
Advantages of using oxygen generators for water treatment
- You get free from high waste water charges- Just like the consumption of clean water is chargeable, wasting water is also charged. Treating sewage water can add up the consumer’s expenses. Getting oxygen generators is a smart decision for everyone who wants a reduced cost of processing the wastewater because the generator cost and the production of the generator are low.
- Moderately priced– Having oxygen generators is self-sufficient as it makes the user free from the never-ending bills and worry of getting cryogenically produced oxygen. These generators require low-energy resulting in low expenses.
- High purity gas is produced– Oxygen produced by GAZTRON on-site oxygen generators has purity higher than 93%.
- Zero maintenance– GAZTRON oxygen generators can be maintained without any technical expertise or intricate training. Also, there is hardly any need for repairing the machine.
- Very easy to use and quick- Compared to other methods, water oxygenation is uncomplicated and quick to practice.