Major applications of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
- Health Care
- Medical Institute
- Research Projects based on medical
- Multi-specialty health care unit
Technical Specification of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
- Flow ranges from 2 Nm3/hr to 50 Nm3/hr.
- The range of purity level goes up to 93%
- The dew point of nitrogen gas differs from -40
- Nitrogen gas pressure ranges from 5 kg/cm2
Models and available of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
0 TO 5 NM3/HR
GAZ- GOX -10
6 TO 10 NM3/HR
11 TO 20 NM3/HR
GAZ- GOX -30
21 TO 30 NM3/HR
GAZ- GOX -50
31 TO 50 NM3/HR
Major Equipments of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
- Air Compressor
- After Cooler
- Moisture Separator
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Air Receiver
- Three Stage Air Filtration System
- Twin Tower PSA System with Automatic Valve
- Gas Storage tank
- All accessories with Analyser, Auto Drain Valve, Safety Valve, PRV etc.
Working Principal of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
If a gas mixture such as air, for example, is passed under pressure through a vessel containing an adsorbent bed of zeolite that attracts nitrogen more strongly than it does oxygen, part or all of the nitrogen will stay in the bed, and the gas coming out of the vessel will be enriched in oxygen. When the bed reaches the end of its capacity to adsorb nitrogen, it can be regenerated by reducing the pressure, thereby releasing the adsorbed nitrogen. It is then ready for another cycle of producing oxygen enriched air.
Advantages of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
- PSA units prove itself beneficial in on-site which makes the Oxygen readily available.
- It is a more economical process than the other cryogenic processes.
- It promises the less money lost during the shutdown as compared to the cryogenic process.
- The unit is easily available and thus can be delivered and purchased quickly.