Major applications of 20 Nm3/hr. oxygen gas generation plant
2. Health Care
3. Medical Institute
4. Research Projects based on medical
5. Multi-specialty health care unit
6. Metallurgical industries for oxygen enrichment of furnaces
7. Chemical Industry
8. Water treatment
9. Metal Welding and Cutting
11. Fish Farming
12. Glass Industry
Technical Specification of 20 Nm3/hr. Oxygen gas generation plant
1. Capacity – 20 Nm3/hr.
2. Purity Range - 90 % to 96%
3. Discharge Pressure – 4 kg/cm2 to 140 Kg/cm2
Major Equipment’s of 20 Nm3/hr. Oxygen gas generation plant
1. Air Compressor
2. Refrigerated Air Dryer
3. Wet Air Receiver
4. Dry Air Receiver
5. Three Stage Air Filtration System
6. Twin Tower PSA System with Automatic Valve
7. Surge Vessel
8. Gas Storage tank
9. Oxygen Analyzer
10. All accessories with Auto Drain Valve, Safety Valve, PRV etc.
Working Principal of 20 Nm3/hr. oxygen gas generation plant
If a gas mixture such as air, for example, is passed under pressure through a vessel containing an adsorbent bed of zeolite that attracts nitrogen more strongly than it does oxygen, part or all of the nitrogen will stay in the bed, and the gas coming out of the vessel will be enriched in oxygen. When the bed reaches the end of its capacity to adsorb nitrogen, it can be regenerated by reducing the pressure, thereby releasing the adsorbed nitrogen. It is then ready for another cycle of producing oxygen enriched air.
Advantages of 20 Nm3/hr.Oxygen gas generation plant
1. PSA units prove itself beneficial in on-site which makes the Oxygen readily available.
2. It is a more economical process than the other cryogenic processes.
3. It promises the less money lost during the shutdown as compared to the cryogenic process.
4. The unit is easily available and thus can be delivered and purchased quickly.
Scope of Services & Engineering Design of 20 Nm3/hr. Industrial & Medical System:
1. Basic Study of Customer System
2. Data Collection of Installed System
3. Based on Design System Prepare Detail of Civil, electrical and Instrumentation System
4. Supervision of System Installation.
Erection and Commissioning of 20 Nm3/hr. Industrial & Medical System
1. Erection of Total System
2. Erection of Electrical , Mechanical and Automation system
3. Commissioning system
4. Synchronization of Oxygen Generation system with Customer system
Delivery Time of Oxygen Generation system