Gaztron Engineering Private Limited is offer wide range of PSA Based Gas generating system and cylinder filling stations used for Oxygen Gas production and filling cylinders Oxygen generators produce gaseous oxygen from compressed air on site and offer a cost-effective, reliable oxygen gas supplies standard models with capacity ranging from 20 Cylinder per day to 200 Cylinder per day with Oxygen 90% to 96% purity, Gaztron engineering private limited system is Operation friendly , maintenance free and Low capital cost and Designed to run 24x7 Bases.
Major applications of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
- Health Care
- Medical Institute
- Research Projects based on medical
- Multi-specialty health care unit
- Metallurgical industries for oxygen enrichment of furnaces
- Chemical Industry
- Water treatment
- Metal Welding and Cutting
- Fish Farming
- Glass Industry
Technical Specification of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
- Capacity – 7 Nm3/hr
- Equal Cylinder per day – 25
- Purity Range - 90 % to 95%
- Cylinder Filling Pressure – 140 Kg/cm2
- Cylinder Filling Manifold per side – 4 nos
Major Equipment’s of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
- Air Compressor
- Refrigerated Air Dryer
- Wet Air Receiver
- Dry Air Receiver
- Three Stage Air Filtration System
- Twin Tower PSA System with Automatic Valve
- Gas Storage tank
- Oxygen Analyzer
- All accessories with Auto Drain Valve, Safety Valve, PRV etc.
- Cylinder Filling Booster
- Cylinder Filling Manifolds with Valve and Pig Tail Line
Working Principal of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
If a gas mixture such as air, for example, is passed under pressure through a vessel containing an adsorbent bed of zeolite that attracts nitrogen more strongly than it does oxygen, part or all of the nitrogen will stay in the bed, and the gas coming out of the vessel will be enriched in oxygen. When the bed reaches the end of its capacity to adsorb nitrogen, it can be regenerated by reducing the pressure, thereby releasing the adsorbed nitrogen. It is then ready for another cycle of producing oxygen enriched air.
Advantages of PSA based medical oxygen gas generation plant
- PSA units prove itself beneficial in on-site which makes the Oxygen readily available.
- It is a more economical process than the other cryogenic processes.
- It promises the less money lost during the shutdown as compared to the cryogenic process.
- The unit is easily available and thus can be delivered and purchased quickly.
Scope of Services & Engineering Design of PSA bases Industrial & Medical Cylinder Filling Station:
- Basic Study of Customer System
- Data Collection of Installed System
- Based on Design System Prepare Detail of Civil, electrical and Instrumentation System
- Supervision of System Installation
Erection and Commissioning of PSA bases Industrial & Medical Cylinder Filling Station
- Erection of Total System
- Erection of Electrical , Mechanical and Automation system
- Commissioning system
- Synchronization of Oxygen Generation system with Customer system
Delivery Time of Oxygen Generation system